[unable to retrieve full-text content]
- Nuts: (1) m5, (100) m3, (50) m3
- Washers: (1) m5, (30) m3
- Cap Screws: (1) m5x20, (3) m2.5 x 16, (6) m2.5 x 12, (6) m3 x 20, (6) m3 x 35, (13) m3 x 16, (15) m3 x 25, (50) m3 x 6, (100) m3 x 8
- (1) Euro Style Terminal Block Connector
- (1) Long Hex Allen Wrench
BuMat Filament is the best, safest, and most consistent filament for your 3D Printer. This is the highest quality components for producing successful 3D print. It is compatible with all 1.75mm Printer like Flash Forge USA, RepRap, Rapman, Makerbot, BFB 3000, Rostock, Ultimaker Printrbot, Makibox, Buccaneer, Kossel, Mendel and many other printers.
- 1.75mm PLA at 2.2 lb. (1KG)
- User defined melting temperature at between 160 – 180 C
- Diameter of the filament: 1.75mm
- Easy to use and performs well on most prints
- Air Tight Sealed in a plastic bag
The medical field has been a consistent example of an industry that is able to take advantage of 3D printing’s aptitude for rapid prototyping and the ability to create tailored solutions to common problems. We’ve seen 3D-printed medical solutions ranging from 3d-printed bones, patient-specific anatomy models, improved 3D-printed prosthetics, to 3D prints being used to repair heart chambers.
In one of the most recent 3D printing-related advancements, researchers from the University of Michigan Health System have created a customized continuous positive airway pressure, or CPAP, mask that greatly improves a respiratory patients’ breathing efficiency.
Many young children with craniofacial anomalies and syndromes involving the mid-face and mandible, such as Treacher Collins Syndrome, often suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea, or OSA, as a side effect. Unfortunately, traditional surgical solutions to OSA are often ineffective and many young patients end up requiring the use of CPAP. Compounding the issue, the most common CPAP masks often don’t fit the patients well, resulting in leaking and discomfort.
The masks are created by taking a 3D model of the patients face using 3D photography interfaces, such as 3dMDFace. The resulting model is then used to design the appropriate mask that will fit along the unique contours of each patient’s face. The designs were used to extrude molds on Stratasys 3D printers, which are then filled with silicon and cured to create the mask. The personalized masks were able to reduce what is referred to as interface leak, which is one of the main factors in CPAP inefficiency.
The researchers found that the custom printed CPAP masks were able to significantly improve treatment efficiency in their initial trials. Although it’s early in the research, they feel that 3D printing technology could potentially increase CPAP adherence and more effectively treat patients with craniofacial anomalies who have issues with the mask interface.
In addition to these custom masks, and the numerous examples of 3D printing in the medical field, some research suggests that the 3D printed materials industry is expected to grow by nearly 700% over the next five years. This could serve to further stoke the flames of innovation in the medical implant and prosthetic industry.
We’re likely to continue to see the adoption of 3D printing in every field from generic applications like prosthetics, or dental applications, to more custom applications like these custom CPAP masks. It’s easy to see how the market for 3D printed medical applications has room to grow. Let us know your thoughts on this particular application for 3D printing in the 3D Printed CPAP Mask forum thread on 3DPB.com.
Aluminum 16T GT2 pulley has high quality shiny surface appearance and robust construction. GT2 timing belt system especially suited for linear movement and positioning applications such as 3D printer, CNC and other robotics. Pulley bore size is 5mm.
• 2 pcs GT2 Timing Belt Pulleys with 16 Teeth
• 4 pcs Mounting Setscrews for Pulleys
• 2 Meters of 6mm Wide GT2 Timing Belt
- GT2 Timing Belt System designed for linear motion and precision
- 6mm Wide, Stretch Resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Neoprene Rubber GT2 Timing Belt
- High positioning accuracy and repetability
- High Quality Aluminum Pulleys for 5mm diameter shafts (NEMA 17 stepper motors)
Makeblock Constructor I 3D Printer DIY Kit is an open source, based on i3 aluminum frame 3D printer kit. The original inspiration for this kit from the open source community, the makers want to use Makeblock Aluminium mechanical parts to build 3D printer’s frame. And matching with Electronics (RAMPS1.4 shield, Mega2560 compatible board) and software (Slic3r,Printrun), you can get high-quality prints and extreme precision, XY Resolution: 0.1mm, Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.3mm. You can enjoy so much fun from DIY your own 3D printer and even use it for prototyping, printing art craft, models, sculptures or toys.
- Frame: Anodized aluminum Extruder: All metal, temperatures up to 250 degrees Celcius Physical Dimensions: 324mm X 312mm X400mm Print Materials: 1.75mm PLA Build Volume (WxDxH): 125mm x 165mm x 120mm
- XY Resolution: 0.1mm Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.3mm Print Bed: Not heated Speed: Print speed general 40mm/s, max 100mm/s Power: 110-240 VAC Power adapter, 12V/10A
- Software: Slic3r+Printrun,Cura,kisslicer,MatterControl,Skeinforge Firmware: Marlin LCD shows useful information about the progress of a print that just finished Supports file type: STL Connections: USB&SD Card Electronics: RAMPS1.4 shield + Mega2560 comaptible board
-The Black CTC 3D Printer
-1x Spool Holders
-Print Head: dual Nozzle
-1 spools of ABS filament(N.W.:1 kilogram per spool, color randomly chosen)
-Feet,Bolts and Hex Wrench Kit
-Power Supply Cable
· Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm
· Packing dimension: 580 x 450 x 550 mm
· CTC Board single-piece motherboard
· 5 axis, 1/16 micro-stepping motor control
· 4×20 LCD character display and multi-direction control pad
· Universal Power Supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
· Compatibility: Linux, OSX, and Windows.
· Print from SD card or over USB
· Input file type: STL, gcode,x3g
Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
Build volume: About 5 liters
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm(adjustable)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Speed: 40-150 mm/s(adjustable)
Flow Rate: Approximately 24 cc/hr
Positioning precision: 2.5 micron on Z axis
Positioning precision: 11.micron on XY axis
· Works well with 1.75 mm ABS,PLA
Processing time and shipping time is 1 working day after receipt of payment .
We carries a 1 year warranty on our products and we will of course help you with problems
- Easy to use software for simple customization of 3D models
- More convenient use SD card alone to print
- 24 hours dispatched from US, 1 year warranty whole machine
- Pre-installed extruder provides fast, out-of-box use
- Large build platform for bigger projects; Maximum build volume: 225 x 145 x 150 mm