3D Printer Filament: PLA PRO
Extrusion Temperature Range: 205 to 225
Superb layer bonding
High rigidity. Good glossiness.
Several times tougher than PLA
Smoother finished printouts.
No cracking or brittle problem.
Prints are hard to break.
- Flows well with most types of 3D printer like Taz6, Lulzbot, Ultimaker, XYZprinting, Tiertime, FlashForge etc.
- The PLA+ has excellent surface glossiness. No bubbles, every part shares the same thickness. Just goes through the tube ,feeding printer smoothly and shaping easily.
- No heated bed or 3D printer chamber required but can be used (up to 80°C) Non-toxic and without sharp smell. Super easy work-around.
- No shrinkage issues. Super liquidity and excellent fluidity make it very strong. No problems with jamming, clogging and warping, which ensures stable output.
- Tensile Strength: 60-65Pa.Diameter:1.75mm,350m. (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)