3D Printer Controller For Arduino Boards RAMPS 1.4 Reprap Mendel Prusa Support W
This board is mostly based on Adrian’s Pololu_Electronics and work by Tonok.
Copper etch resists methods suggested by Vik. Also inspired by Vik’s work with EasyDrivers. circuit design based mostly on Adrian’s Pololu_Electronics Joaz at supplied initial pin definitions and many design improvements.
Much inspiration, suggestions, and ideas from Prusajr, Kliment, Maxbots, Rick, and many others in the RepRap community
•Extended to the control parts.
•The heater / fan output and 3 thermistor circuit MOSFET
•fusion 5A extra security and component protection
•The option 2 motors are connected to the Z Prusa Mendel
•LED indicates the heater output
•The SD card add – is now available from Kliment – Sdramps
•The I2C and SPI pins left for future expansion.
•1 x 3D Printer Controller board for RAMPS 1.4
- LED indicates the heater output
- The option 2 motors are connected to the Z Prusa Mendel
- fusion 5A extra security and component protection
- The heater / fan output and 3 thermistor circuit MOSFET
- Extended to the control parts.