The Lerdge board with 3.5-inch full-color touch screen, is a new and good choice as a 32bit 3D printer motherboard. Lerdge is compatible with various slice software, and supports multiple 3D printer models (including XYZ/Corexy/Delta,etc. and later on the SLA and SLS models).
● Lerdge supports a variety of printing methods, including wired-line (USB) / WIFI wireless / U disk / TF card / card reader printing.
● The motherboard also supports real-time pause while printing and supports the breakpoint printing.
● 3DTouch, BLTouch, film pressure probe and some others leveling sensors are supported.
● Functions of RGB lighting control and model surface optimization are added to the motherboard.
● Customizations are available and welcome, including the multiple languages, personalized UI, software development, etc.
Input voltage: 8V~35V 10~15A
Power Interface: ATX High Current Dual Interface
Motor drive supported: A4988, DRV8825, LV8729 and TMC2100
Motor driver interface: Single-head is 4-channel and 16-segment (scalable)
Temperature Sensor Interface: two 100K NTC (RTD), and one MAX6675 (thermocouple)
Supported file formats: G-code
Recommended software: Cura / Pronterface / Repetier-Host / Makerware / Simplify3d
Firmware Update: Support TF card and U disk update
Lerdge motherboard (Thermistor) with DRV8825 Driver * 1set
3.5″ Touch Screen * 1pc
30cm FCC cable *1 pc
30cm power cable * 1pc
Jumper cap and terminal reed * 1set
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question about the Lerdge boards.
- Lerdge supports a variety of printing methods
- The temperature measurement methods can be switched freely between thermistors and thermocouples
- Supports for high-temperature print head
- More modules will be available for the Lerdge board