Welcome to CCTREE 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is an oil based filament and has a higher melting point than PLA. ABS filament is commonly used in 3D printing. It has the following characteristics:
• Softer than PLA, but high strength, good toughness;
• Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, save money;
• Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature;
• Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.05mm, roundness +/-0.03mm;
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, ABS Filament
- Spool Size:diameter 200mm + inner hub 55mm
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printing Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Print Temperature: 220 – 250°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with Makerbot,UP,Afinia,Leapfrog Creatr, Builder,Reprap,Felix, Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The Drag Chain Cable Carrier features easy installation and repair, free movement, low noise, wear-resistant, high-speed movement. It is widely-used as a component and sevice parts in CNC machine tools, electronic equipments, counting devices, electrical machines, 3d printer tools.
Material: reinforced nylon PA66
Inner hole size: 10 * 10mm/0.39 *0.39inch
Outer hole size: 14 * 17mm/0.55 *0.67inch
Total Length: 1000 mm/40inch
Bending radius: R28
Open mode: bridge type cannot be opened
Load capacity: 100
Load weight: A1005
Unsupported length: A10000mm
Temperature resistance: 80-120 degrees
1 x Black Nylon Cable Drag Chain
- Easy to Install and Repair. The cable wire carrier of each section can not be opened, easy for installation and maintenance
- A Wide Variety of Uses. This Nylon Cable Drag Chain Wire Carrier is perfectly used in 3d printer, CNC machine tools, stone machinery, overweight transportation equipment, etc
- Great Heavy Load and Long Serving Life. Reinforced nylon, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, salt/acid/ alkali resistance
- Because of the small spacing, so it is quiet and less noise when is operating
- Fast moving speed, very suitable for short distance bearing light weight condition
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Note: 1. This listing is 0.4mm/1.75mm, and with PTFE tube inside. Please let us know if you need other sizes, or the one without PTFE tube. 2. The default shipping of the heater is 12V 40W. Please leave us message if you need the one of 24V 40W. The main body of the hotend kit is of high purity aviation aluminum, and they are produced by the CNC machine that imported from German. Also for the appearance of the product, we find the anode surface treatment manufacturer to make two colors that are different from other similar products to ensure the uniqueness of the product. To improve the assembly and radiating with new appearance, which enhances the effective life of the hotend kit, and also contributes to the maintenance and replacement. Tips for radiating of the 2 in 1 out and 2 in 2 out hotend kits: Due to double pipes, the measured temperature is two times than that of single head. Therefore, customer need to take ancillary action for radiating of the heat sink block, or it will probably cause blocking, especially in summer when the temperature is high. 1. Please keep the room temperature be not too high, 2. The recommended temperature of PLA: 185-200 degrees in summer, and 195-215 degrees in winter. 3. We recommend to add the high-quality dual ball bearing 11000 rbm fan for assisted cooling (the speed is three times higher than that of similar products in the market.)
- Model Number:E3D
- Application:3D Printing
- Type:2 in 1 out
Visit The Website For More Information…
Wanhao’s Prusa i3 lineup is perhaps one of the best available in the market. Assembled and calibrated in factory and sporting an aluminium frame, the Wanhao Prusa i3 Plus is an excellent choice for businesses and enthusiasts alike. Quality comes with every Wanhao order. The Prusa i3 Plus sports a MK10 single extruder, which can print various filaments at generous print speeds. The i3 Plus comes with a heated plate and a special Wanhao build surface, minimizing warping and maximizing adhesion. All this technology is wrapped in a durable metal shell, ensuring endless hours of quality prints. Overall, the Wanhao i3 Plus is a more polished version of the Wanhao i3 V2.1. The i3 Plus benefits from better hardware and an integrated board to minimize hardware malfunctions. This product comes assembled and semi-calibrated, but comes with up-to-dateÂ instructions.
Click Here For More Information
Polyimide tape, also known as KAPTON tape, commonly known as high temperature adhesive tape, golden finger tape is based on polyimide film as base material, imported silicone pressure sensitive adhesive.
Polyimide tape with high temperature resistance, electrical insulation, resistance to radiation, solvent-resistant, high temperature and removed without leaving adhesive residue and other characteristics. Brown high temperature polyimide film tape selection of high-temperature resistance and insulation is superb as the substrate, single-sided coating Dow Corning silicone.
High temperature tape is widely used for protecting PCB cheat site in SMT reflow and wave soldering processes of erosion-free days of lead-free solder paste, or lithium chemical environment within a fixed pole ear and other purposes.It is an ideally suited for continuous high temperature operating conditions.
- High Temperature Poyimide Film Tape: Also known as Kapton tape, durable and capable of withstanding long-term temperatures 500 and short-term 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy Removal – Backed with silicone adhesive, clean easily without residue.
- Transparent- Allows for project visibility, such as observation of circuit boards during processing, and makes perfect placement easy.
- Applications – Electronic circuit Insulation ，High-temperature protection， Bundles and so on. Ideal for a variety of home and commercial projects like 3D printing, soldering, high-temperature powder coating, etching, and more!
- Package included: one roll of 1/2″ x 36 yard Kapton tape.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
This kits is a result of our effort to improve existing and popular Z-brace kits based on 3D printed parts. Our kit is fully metal kit, no printed parts. It looks minimal compared to the 3D printed Z-brace designs, but it will make your frame completely stable, just like other similar kits.
In our kit we use ball joints to eliminate any tension created by misalignment between upper and lower bracket. Off shelf M5 ball rod ends are making our Z-brace design simple and clean looking.
Convenient feature of our kit is ability to allow fine adjustment of the each Z-rod length. Z-Brace rod design is based on turnbuckle principle – each rod will extend and contract by turning tube clockwise or counterclockwise. When you are done with adjustment – just tighten counter nuts on each rod end to get rid of any small play and you will make your adjustment permanent. After you tighten counter nuts your frame will become completely solid and stable.
2 x Aluminum tubes pre-assembled with 2 x M5 steel ball rod ends (left hand and right hand threaded) and 2 x M5 counter nuts (left hand and right hand threaded).
2 x Lower mounting brackets.
2 x Upper mounting brackets.
4 x M3x8 socket head screws.
6 x M5x12 socket head screws.
- Very stiff all metal construction
- High quality CNC machined parts
- Black anodized parts will look and feel like part of original frame design
- Each support rod can extend or contract to adjust frame to right angle.
- Designed and manufactured by USA company
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Gizmo Dorks 1.75mm PVA Filament 0.5kg for 3D Printers, Natural
- Excellent filament for support material that dissolves in water
- Recommended Print Temperature: 170 – 190 C
- Can be used in 3D printers with dual extruders
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Check Out Our Website For Details…