Objective3D is Melbourne based and is the largest distributor of Stratasys 3D printer and Artec 3D Scanner technologies across Australia and New Zealand.
Our range of 3D Printers command +55% market share of the professional market globally.
The 3D printing industry is experiencing incredible growth across a wide range of industries. Our growth targets demand we employ a NSW based Customer Service Technician.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the growing global 3D printing market with a local Australian company representing the world leader in 3D printing technology.
This key full time position reports to the National Service Manager – ANZ.
You will be responsible for:
- Travelling to clients locations to diagnose, repair, service, maintain & install our range of Stratasys 3D Printer technologies and associated products
- Providing email and phone post-sales support to customers
- Completing admin tasks related to arranging for customer returns and documenting faults and repair.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a customer onsite service capacity working in and around NSW.
- A strong service and technical aptitude with demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Will possess both electrical and mechanical service and repair skills with proven experience
- Qualifications in mechatronics will be favourably considered
- Experience in servicing large format 2D Inkjet printers highly regarded
- Good working knowledge of networks, PCs, software and operating systems
- IT experience will be favourably considered
- Clear verbal communication skills & exceptional customer service ethic
- A professional image with personal attributes of honesty, reliability, and enthusiasm
- You must be able to show that you are a successful team player but also have proven ability to work autonomously
- Strictly permanent residents with a current NSW driver’s license
Objective3D will provide
- Competitive salary
- Annual KPI based performance bonus
- Mobile phone and associated business expenses
- Notebook computer, uniform and tools
- Small dynamic, supportive and friendly team
- Ongoing personal development
- All training in 3D Printing technology will be provided
If you are looking for a fresh new opportunity with a well-established market leader selling cutting edge technology then this may be the opportunity for you. Please do not hesitate in sending your CV as this opportunity will not last for long. If you fit the requirements above you will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
If you are a motivated and driven individual who is willing to put in the effort to reap the rewards, then Objective3D is interested in speaking with you.
We encourage to you review our website for more information about Objective 3D at http://www.objective3d.com.au
No Recruiters Please!
Resumes with a cover letter should be addressed to National Service Manager – ANZ and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org