1. Please double check it is connected to the right plus or minus before switching on the power
2. Please do not plug or unplug the motor in the case of electricity
3. Please do not adjust the current during motor operation
4. Good to work with MKS TFT touch screen(2.8” & 3.2”) and MKS LCD12864. If you use the other 12864, we can’t sure if it can work
(Can’t work with MKS MINI12864LCD, OLED12864 and LCD2004 display.)
The correct way is to disconnect the power, unplug the motor, and then re-power, adjust the potentiometer, measure the voltage on the potentiometer until the measured voltage is the same as expected.
1) MKS SBASE is a latest motherboard for 3D Printer, it is based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768.
2) Support highly modular open source firmware , easy for secondary development.
3) Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage.
4) Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer. Using high quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
5) Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
6) Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
1 x MKS SBASE V1.3 Board
1 x USB cable
- Good to work with MKS TFT28 & MKS TFT32 touch screen
- Based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768
- Support network function
- Support 12V-24V DC input