This is a high performance desktop 3D printer that’s perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. With an acrylic frame, it is light-weight and easy for transport and storage, and it is compact enough for any desks. MicroSD card slot is included for convenient storing files & direct printing. Tons of upgrades are making our product an amazing deal for those of you who are looking for an entry level but powerful 3D printer.
Diameter of Extruder: 0.4 mm
Monitor Type: LCD 2004
Offline Printing: Supported
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating Temperature: 50°F to 86°F
Operating Humidity: 20% to 50%
File Formation: STL G-Code OBJ
Languages Supported: English; Mandarin
Supported Software: Cura
Compatible Filament Type: PLA, ABS
Compatible Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012 mm
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004 mm
Printing Speed: 10 – 120 mm/s
Pringting Thickness: 0.1 – 0.3 mm
Item Dimensions: 19.6″ x 15.7″ x 17.7″
Item Weight: 16.5 lbs
Package Dimensions: 20″ x 13.6″ x 8.5″
Package Weight: 20.3 lbs
1x 3D Printer (Assembly required. All parts included)
1x Users Manual (included in the USB flash)
- Compact desktop design. Lightweight and sturdy acrylic frame. Large build platform: 220 x 220 x 240 mm
- Upgraded MK8 Extruder with high quality stepper motor for improved accuracy. Dual air vents for better heat dissipation performance.
- Easy to control by 5 buttons. LCD screen to display. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems.
- The heated aluminum build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures (Max. 140ºF) allow this printer to work with many types of 3D filament, such as ABS and PLA.
- Perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, or anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. Assembly required.