Pxmalion ABS 3D filaments are available in 10 colors: black/ blue/ green/ purple/ red/ sivler/ white/ yellow/ lucency/ organge.
ABS is less brittle and more ductile. It is best used for making durable parts that need to twist and higher temperatures. It can also be post-processed with acetone to provide a glossy finish. When 3D printing with ABS filament, a heated printing surface is recommended, as ABS plastic will contract when cooled leading to warped parts.
Specifics and Printing Conditions
– Material: ABS
– Color: Silver
– Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm
– Net Weight: 1kg
– Compatible: Universal
– Printing Temperature: 230°C-260°C
– Recommended Printing Temp: 230°C-245°C
– Recommended Printing Speed: 40-90 mm/s
– Heated Bed: 80°C-100°C
Note: Pxmalion ABS filaments have been vacuumed sealed with desiccant to ensure the best printing performance.
- High durability, good strength and impact resistance;
- Easy to process after printing;
- Shrinkage during cooling, enclosed chamber recommended to control cooling speed;
- Heated bed at 80°C – 100°C highly recommended;
- • Ideal for moving parts, automotive parts, electronic housing and toys.