Water Soluble PVA 1.75mm Super Premium Filament can be used for 3D printing support structures for complex 3D models. This is the best filament on the market, period. The 1.75mm filament holds a diameter tolerance of .04mm which improves reliability and quality of output. This filament is made to our specifications and is as good if not better than any filament currently on the market. Compatible with all 3D printers that use 1.75mm filament. It has a satiny, opaque finish when printed and can be dissolved in warm water.
- Opaque, Satiny Filament Shipped in a Vacuum Sealed Bag with Dessicant
- 0.5KG Retail Box for Added Protection from Punctures
- 1.75mm Diameter with Incredibly High Tolerances of Plus or Minus .002″ (.04mm)
- PVA is a water soluble plastic used for support structures.
- Very forgiving print characteristics.