* Our SUNLU filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
* The filament is universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 3.0mm diameter filament, with a tolerance of +/- 0.02mm.
* ABS or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It’s ability to with stand higher temperatures, ABS is one of the most popular and commonly chosen material on the market.
* ABS can be used for full functional models, and is the closest material to real production models.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 220-240 Celsius
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: no heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
NW: 1kg / roll
GW: 1.3kg / roll
1 x 3D Printer Filament
- 3.0mm Filament Diameter, Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm, 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- ABS is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It’s ability to with stand higher temperatures, ABS is one of the most popular and commonly chosen material on the market
- Vacuumed Sealed for the best quality storage longevity and durability
- Printing temperature range: 220-240 Celsius Degree
- Compatible with most of 3D printers that uses 3.0mm ABS filament