Turnigy Mini Fabrikator 3D Printer v1.0 Spare Parts Metal Set 1 Included: 4 x ARCL_S Nylon 12 x Oilless bushing (4x8x8) 6 x Bearing (3x9x5) 17 x Nut M3 x 0.5 6 x Spacer HexNut 4.75x6mm-M3 15 x Washer (3x7x0.5) 2 x Linear shaft D4x181mm 2 x Linear shaft D4x131mm 2 x Linear shaft D4x140mm 1 x M3 Thread rod for Z axis 1 x Z rod coupling
Minimize warping caused by drafts or cold 3D printing environments with the LulzBot mini enclosure by printed solid. This enclosure helps keep curious hands and PAWS away from heated and moving parts of your 3D printer. This laser-cut acrylic enclosure has a modular design, meaning pieces are easily removable for access and/or printing with large spools of filament. Have questions need replacements contact printed solid directly by calling +1-302-439-0098.
- Not gluing, drilling, cutting, or engraving is required for assembly
- Use your current printer to 3D printer four brackets to complete the knit
- Required assembly tools: 2 mm, 2.5 mm hex driver
- Optional recommended items: painters tape, flat razor
- Built-in location to mount a 40 mm fan to vent air from the enclosure
UP mini 2 is not only affordable, reliable and easy-to-use like the first generation UP mini, it also comes with many new features related to usability, portability and connectivity.
The UP mini 2 is for people who want to start 3D printing in no time. A new sleek design packed with killer features, a versatile machine suitable for anyone, anywhere. Continue to be UP’s best value offer for desktop 3D printing, the UP mini 2 inherited all the good stuff of UP mini 1, including a low price point, easy to use and exceptional reliability. The print quality of UP mini 2 is a big leap, thanks to the new mechanical design and the capability to print in 0.15mm layers.
Layer Thickness: 0.15/ 0.20/ 0.25/ 0.30/ 0.35mm
Supporting Structure: automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable
Build volume: 120 x 120 x 120 mm(W x H x D), 4.7″ x 4.7″ x 4.7″(W x H x D)
Build Platform Type: Heated, with Perforated Print Board or UP Flex Print Board
Untethered Printing: Yes
Advanced Features: Built-in HEPA Air Filtration, Blackout Recovery, On-board File Storage, Door Open Alert
Average Noise: 51dB – as quiet as your fridge
Bundled Software: UP Studio, iOS APP (iPad | iPhone)
Compatible Formats: USB, WIFI
Operating System: Win 7/8/10, Mac OS, ISO
Warranty: 1-Year limited, parts only manufacturer’s warranty included. Optional extended warranty available.
What’s in the box:
-UP mini 2
-UP Fila Station
-UP mini 2 extruder V1
-Tiertime power supply 90W & power cable
-UP flex 120 print board (2)
-Cell board for UP mini (2)
-500g spool of ABS filament (1.75mm)
-Sample filament for ABS, ABS+ and PLA (50g for each series)
-Quick Start Guide
-Tool Kit: Calibration card, Filament guide tube, USB cable, Spare Nozzle & Wrench, Gloves, Scraper, Pliers, hex wrench & spare screws
- Touch screen control: Provide better 3D printing user experience.
- WIFI connection: WIFI support, enabling better user control of the 3D printer via mobile APPs.
- Power failure protection: Resume print from where the last print is stopped due to power failure.
- Fully automatic nozzle height detection and software assisted leveling for easier startup
- Built-in HEPA air filtration: Reduce 3D printing air emissions and provide healthy and safe 3D printing environment. Aluminum handle and separate spool container with build-in toolbox: Easy to carry and handy to use.
- Materials:Plastic & FFC. Length:48CM.
- Type: SD to Micro SD Card Adapter Extension
- Support the card 32G,make navigation upgrade more convenient.
- Compatible with GPS, DVD, DVR, LED/LCD screen, or mobile phone Smartphone
- Read and write speed will not affect
Jun 4, 2017 | By Julia
Adafruit has uploaded a new tutorial for 3D printing a portable mini PC. Featuring a 7-inch display and built-in battery, this handy and highly portable gadget works with any HDMI device, making it the perfect setup for 3D printer host control.
Posted by the Ruiz Brothers, the 7” Mini PC provides a solid alternative to a Raspberry Pi when running 3D printer interfaces such as Octoprint. Particularly when running maintenance checks and updating firmware, a full blown PC is a key tool to have, but can often be too bulky. For that reason, the Adafruit duo designed and constructed this DIY project to easily control some of their 3D printers.
“We like this because it’s actually a lot smaller to bring this over to a printer then it is to bring over a MacBook Air,” explain the Ruiz Brothers. “So much smaller that we can fit the display right inside the printer and configure printers that can only use windows software.”
In progress for some time now, the 3D printed 7” Mini PC is actually an update to Adafruit’s earlier 7-inch design. Added benefits include an easier assembly thanks to snap fit nubs (as opposed to the previously seen screws) that fasten the lid onto the case.
Mounts are an easy addition to the model, making attaching your preferred tiny computer (whether a PC or Rasperry PI) a synch. Alternatively, threads can be made directly onto the lid.
For this DIY project, the Ruiz Brothers decided to go with a PowerBoost 1000c for easy circuit powerage, ensuring a simple recharging process from the USB port on the side. The makers also included tripod compatibility into their model. The case geometry provides the option for adding a tripod-compatible screw so the whole enclosure can be mounted efficiently to a tripod. Don’t want to use a tripod? The tripod screw fits flush against the enclosure, so the mini PC can still stand upright even without the use of a tripod.
Last but not least, small interchangeable 90 degree up-angled HDMI connectors feature a nifty latching mechanism for linking up flat flexible ribbon cables. These connectors are available in all different types of angle configurations, making it easy to mix and match depending on the specific project.
To prep for this project, the Ruiz Brothers recommend checking out their previous guide for a 7″ HDMI Monitor Backpack. Required tools and accessories include a soldering iron and solder, some silicone wire, PLA filament and a desktop FDM style 3D printer. The full list of parts can be viewed here, which mainly revolves around basics that any tech-inclined makers will likely have in their toolbox. Happy DIYing!
Posted in 3D Printing Application
Maybe you also like:
PLASFIL has been one of the leading manufacturers of 3D printer/pen filament industry, which is
dedicated to provide high quality and diversity 3D printer/pen filaments. Our products have obtained
the MSDS and the EU ROHS certificate!
Supplies saved (to help extend consumable life):
*Cool, Dry, Ventilated environment
*Do not open the packaging when not in use, proposed use as soon as possible after the opened
*Recommended to wrap it in a film bag to prevent moisture if it is not used for a long time after opening
*Unopened supplies are recommended for use within one year
*15 x Printing filament
*1 x Spatula
PLASFIL is a professional manufacturer of FDM 3D printing supplies. Since the establishment of the company,
our team has been committed to developing different materials to keep up with the market demand and has
created ABS enhanced supplies, composite PLA supplies, elastic supplies and anti-static supplies. PLASFIL has
passed the food safety system and the EU ROHS certification. Our products are very popular in the USA, Europe,
Canada, the United Kingdom and so on.
Your satisfaction is our motivation! We have enough confidence in the products of PLASFIL and please feel free
to contact us if you have any questions in the process of using our products!
- Colorful: Meet your various printing needs
- Overall Performance: no impurities, good toughness, good impact strength and wear resistance
- Good Strength and Hardness: Post-processing convenience (surface plating metal, electroplating, welding, pressing, bonding and other secondary processing)
- ABS supplies can be used with hole board, the textured paper, special glue to assisted printing, and we give away a spatula for free
- Printing Temperature: 428-446 degrees Fahrenheit
The design of Pxmalion Ant Mini is compact and simple. Those ball linear motion guides ensure the positioning accuracy. The stout sheet steel case enables the stability. Featured with small size, ease of use, good print precision, this 3D printer is proper to be used in a wide range of industries.
● High precision screws for Z motion
● Pxmalion MKS-Mini-II mother board
● Nozzle assembly with efficient cooling
a. 0.4 mm brass nozzle, aperture reamed to no more than ±0.01mm tolerance, smooth extrusion is guaranteed.
b. Ball bearing cooling fan, much better than the ones with slide bearing in terms of performance and service life, enables stable nozzle temperature (max.245°C), evenness of plastic.
c. The nozzle is design with channels to guide the wind to achieve quick cooling result to ensure a favorable printing environmen.
● 3:1 ratio CNC cut gears to drive the extruder
a. Less torque required to push the filament than other designs
b. Tough, light components of engineering plastic
● Stepper motors customized for Pxmalion
● 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy high efficiency heating print bed
● Elaborately designed mechanical components
a. The structural components are all machined metal
b. Brass nut for the driving screw, low friction, high wear-resistance and long service life
– Machine Dimension: 8″DIAx13″H
– Build Volume: 4″x5.3″x4.7″
– Build Accuracy: 0.1mm
– Positioning Accuracy: 0.01mm
– Printing Speed: 0-120mm/s
– Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.2mm
– Printing Material: 1.75mm PLA
– AC Input: 7A, 50Hz- 60Hz, 120W
– Net Weight: 15.4lbs
1 x Pxmalion Ant Mini 3D Printer
1 x Epoxy platform top
1 x Power cable
1 x Glue
1 x SD card
1 x SD card reader
1 x Tool Kits
The Ant Mini has an open frame, with no window or door in front; the build area is 4 by 5.3 by 4.7 inches with smooth print quality.
Hi-Effecient Cooling Nozzle
0.4mm brass nozzle with aperture reamed to no more than ±0.01mm tolerance for smooth extrusion guarantee.
The 2 ball screws for Z motion are driven by 1 motor, the uninterrupted synchronization of them is promised.
Sophisticatedly Constructed Coupler
Made with 4A01 silicon aluminum alloy, the coupler to connect the motor and screw can be resistant to operating environment in high temperature. Every flexible component is proven to be used with ease in forceful vibration condition to against unexpected load or impact.
Easy to Use
PxmalionPrint is compatible with many mainstream systems in the market. You can use various colored PLA filaments to print your design.