SainSmart 3D Printer Filament
SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU and Wood 3D filament with vibrant colors. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
This filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, and it comes loaded on a quality spool.
The quality of the filament is of great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing!
Conductive ABS was made by ABS material, blends of carbon fiber, carbon black and permanent conductive masterbatch. Now you can print your own circuit boards and other electronics projects!
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, ABS Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 230 – 240°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Rigid shaft couplers can be used in 3d printers to drive Z axis, in small CNC machines and robotic projects. Rigidity of coupler is desired property for driving Z axis of 3D Printer such as Prusa i3 and variations.
1 x Shaft coupler 5mm to 8mm.
- Used in 3D Printers, CNC machines and other linear motion applications
- For shaft diameter 8mm
Visit The Website For More Information…
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Aerospace 3D Printing Market – Global Forecast to 2022″ report to their offering.
The aerospace 3D printing market is projected to grow from USD 714.5 Million in 2017 to USD 3,057.9 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 27.42% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022.
The growth of the aerospace 3D printing market across the globe can be attributed to increasing fleet size of various airlines and growing demand for lightweight aircraft components and parts. Manufacturers of aircraft and aircraft components are resorting to 3D printing technology to manufacture aircraft components and parts as this technology decreases the production time and shortens supply chain of the aircraft manufacturing.
This market has been segmented on the basis of vertical, industry, and region. Based on vertical, these market has been segmented into printers and materials. The materials segment of the aerospace 3D printing market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to increasing use of different types of materials to 3D print different types of engine components. Development of new materials to be used for 3D printing of components and parts used in the aerospace industry is also expected to drive the growth ofthis market during the forecast period.
- Short Supply Chain of Aerospace Components.
- Demand for Lightweight Parts And Components from the Aerospace Industry.
- Increased Demand for Technologies Capable of Manufacturing Complex Aerospace Parts With Ease from the Aerospace Industry.
- Requirement for Low Volume Production from the Aerospace Industry.
- Limited Raw Materials for 3D Printing.
- Stringent Industry Certifications.
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Arcam Ab
- EOS Gmbh
- Envisiontec Gmbh
- Hoganas Ab
- MTU Aero Engines Ag
- Materialise Nv
- Norsk Titanium As
- Stratasys Ltd.
- The Exone Company
- Ultimaker B.V.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Aerospace 3D Printing Market, By Vertical
8 Aerospace 3D Printing Market, By Industry
9 Regional Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9x7vsr/aerospace_3d
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170503005568/en/
Afinia Value-Line ABS Filament for 3D Printers – Green Glow-in-the-Dark Filament
Afinia Value-Line filament offers great quality at a low price. Afinia Value-Line filament is compatible with the Afinia H479 3D printer, as well as other 3D printers that use 1.75mm ABS filament. The extrusion temperature range for Afinia Value-Line filament is from 210℃ to 250℃. This spool includes 1kg of ABS filament. Models printed using this filament will glow in the dark. Buy it for the low price, or buy it for the high quality – either way, Afinia Value-Line ABS filament for 3D will yield excellent 3D models at an excellent price.
- 1kg of 1.75mm ABS filament for 3D printers
- Extruder temperature range of 210℃ to 250℃
- Compatible with Afinia and UP! printers, as well as other 3D printers the use 1.75mm filament and operate within the 210℃ to 250℃ extruder temperature range
- Manufactured to precise standards, 1.75mm +/- 0.10mm
- 3D models printed with this filament will glow in the dark
Visit The Website For More Information…
5*5mm Bore Toothless Timing Belt Pulley
- Material: Aluminium
- Used in 3D Printers, CNC machines and other linear motion applications with 6mm wide timing belt
- Total width: 18mm,Bore diameter: 5mm,Groove width: 6.5mm
- Dual Ball Bearings are included
- Pack of 5PCS
Click Here For More Information
Kapton tape is the perfect accessory to cover your build platform during a 3D print. Kapton tape is made from a thin layer, 1 mil thick, of Polyimide film. The tape also has a 1 mil thick layer of silicone adhesive. Kapton tape is widely used because of it’s ability to withstand the heating and cooling of a build platform. Certain plastics such as ABS filament adhere particularly well to Kapton tape making it perfect to use when a heated build platform is required. ABS filament will have full adhesion to the Kapton tape at the high build plate temperature required, but it will also release the printed part when the bed cools. The print will be easy to peel or pop right off making Kapton tape the practical choice for any 3D printer build plate.
- Dimensions: 6.25 inches wide by 6.25 inches wide
- 1 mil thick Kapton layer
- 1 mil thick silicone adhesive layer
- 2 mil total thickness
- Comes in a pack of 10 sheets
- Each sheet comes on a removable protective liner
The dry method involves using a flat edge such as a ruler or a credit card to slowly peel and apply the tape while using the straight edge to keep the tape free from bubbles.
The wet method is similar to the dry method but involves spraying some soapy water underneath the Kapton tape. Remove the liquid by squeegee or a straight flat edge such as a ruler. This will also remove any air bubbles. The biggest benefit to the wet method is that you can re-position the tape while it is wet because the liquid allows you to easily slide the tape around. Let the Kapton tape fully dry before printing.
- Superior quality Kapton polyimide tape for 3D printing
- Resistant to high temperatures making it perfect for plastic filaments requiring heated build beds such as ABS
- 3D prints adhere very well especially under high heat but release cleanly when cooled
- Great durability for multiple print cycles without needing to change the tape
- Dimensions of 6.25 inches by 6.25 inches
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Advanced users of Afinia and UP! printers really appreciate the ability to print models without raft and with a base that has a very smooth mirror-like finish.
* Borosilicate is a very high temperature glass. It has a melt temperature of about 800¡ã C.
* It has a very low thermal expansion coefficient. * Resistant to thermal shock compared to regular glass.
* Has an extremely flat surface.
* Used instead of perf board on Afinia and UP! printers.
* Can be used with purple glue, Kapton tape or Blue Painters Tape (available separately). * Prepare a second plate and quickly switch plates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints.
* Reduces warping, however platform has to be properly leveled as is the case with any platform on a 3D printer.
* 5.5″ x 5.5″ x 0.08″ (140mm x 140mm x 3mm).
Octave’s Borosilicate glass plates are specially manufactured for use as print platforms on Afinia and UP! 3D Printers. The plates have smooth ground edges for safer use and ease of handling.
- Advanced users of Afinia and UP! printers really appreciate the ability to print models without raft and with a base that has a very smooth mirror-like finish
- Can be used with Kapton Tape, purple glue or Blue Painters Tape for a professional print surface.
- Borosilicate is a very high temperature glass. It has a melt temperature of about 800¡ã C. It has a very low thermal expansion coefficient.
- Prepare a second plate and quickly switch plates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints.
- 7-15 day to US
Visit The Website For More Information…