The MOD-t is an easy-to-use, affordable 3D printer designed for homes and schools. Geoffrey Fowler of the Wall Street Journal calls it “The printer that I recommend for your first foray into 3-D.” It’s ready-to-use right out of the box and doesn’t require any advanced configuring or adjusting to get started. With built-in Wi-Fi and a web-based control system, you can easily operate your MOD-t from your computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. The MOD-t is also remarkably quiet, perfect for the classroom or the living room. Combined with a library of hundreds of free designs and a free spool of biodegradable PLA filament, getting started with 3D printing has never been easier.
- Ready Out of the Box – Comes with 1 free spool of filament and all the tools you’ll need
- Wi-Fi Enabled – Select, customize, and print wirelessly from your phone, tablet, or desktop computer
- Quiet and Safe – UL certified for safety. Also comes with a clear cover that protects your prints and reduces noise
- Eco-Friendly – Prints with PLA, a biodegradable material available in an array of colors
- Free Designs – Print any of the hundreds of free designs unique to the MOD-t or select one of the thousands of widely available designs