This hot end is a replica of the newest, popular V6 hotend, this not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like PP/ Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates typical hotend meltdown failures associated with other types of hotends. The latest hotend has a PTFE liner that slides inside the the upper portion of the heat brake, to help prevent misalignment of the filament, which is never subjected to high temperatures so there is no risk of damaging the liner through overheating.
For Marlin firmware, under THERMAL SETTINGS -> #define TEMP_SENSOR_X (X being your extruder #) you should use # 11: 100k beta 3950 1% thermistor (4.7k pullup)
Type: V6 J-head, can be used either as bowden or direct feed style
Thermistor: NTC 3950 100K (Marlin users should use Table 11 to define temp sensor)
1 x Metal J-Head hotend for 1.75mm w/ 0.4mm nozzle
1 x NTC 3950 100K Thermistor, with leads and dupont connector
1 x 12V 40W Heater
1 x Heatsink shroud with 12V 0.13A High Speed Cooling fan
1 x 3ft long, 4mm OD, 2mm ID, PTFE Bowden tube
2 x Quick connect straight fittings
- 3D printer hotend, Metal J-Head v6 compatible hotend for 1.75mm filament, w/ 0.4mm nozzle
- Heatsink Shroud and high speed, 12V 0.13A cooling fan / NTC 3950 100K thermistors, w/ leads and dupont connector
- 12V 40W heater / 3ft long, 4mm OD 2mm ID PTFE bowden tube and quick connect fittings
- Hot End can be used for: ABS, PLA, PETG, and most any other conventional print materials
- This hot end can reach over 230C, for high temperature performance.