About PLA Filament:
Commonly used for prototypes,educational architectural models, hospitals and artifact replicas etc.,It’s a popular choice for users looking to paint objects after they have been printed, such as costume props and figurines.PLA is relatively brittle, so it is not recommended for thin, high strength applications.
1.Made from 100% Grade A Virgin Raw Materials from Natureworks USA. We’ve seen first hand what prints from recycled filaments can look like, issues such as visible discoloration and other inconsistencies are common. From the very beginning, we’ve always guaranteed that our filaments are made from pure grade virgin resin, giving you consistent high quality prints, beautiful look and feel.
2.Controlled using Non-Contact Laser Diameter Gauge:Rapid,precise and repeatable measurements to exact dimensional tolerances. Such gauges allow us to maintain consistent high quality filament by automatically stopping a production line the moment a non-conforming measurement is detected. So regardless of the 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle.
3.New Non-Brittle Formula:Naturally brittle plastics such as PLA can now be used with confidence knowing that the filament will not brake during a print job, while still inside the printer or just sitting in storage. Our new formula adjusts the degradability of the material for optimal strength and performance.
PLA can be printed both with and without a heated print bed,but if your desktop 3D printer does have a heated print bed it is recommended to set your print bed temperature to approximately 60°C
If warping still occurs, print using raft.
Glow in the dark use 5°C-10°C higher.
- *Material: GT-PLA which is new formulation, high glossy, tough, for none teflon tube inside hot end of 3d printer, like makerbot, UP, cube robo, etc. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS, and most often doesn’t require a heated bed.
- *1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- *Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C – 210°C
- *Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25″
- *Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.03mm, roundness +/-0.02mm;