The Afinia H400 3D printer is perfectly built with ease of use, safety, and reliability combined in its elegant design that will fit on any desktop. The printer produces dimensionally-accurate plastic parts for education, design, or engineering applications.
The printer is fully-enclosed with a built-in, recirculating HEPA 7 air filtration system that continually cleans the air in the enclosure of particulates and odors as the model is printing. The H400 also has power failure protection. If power is cut to the printer, it will remember where it left off and allow you to finish the print after power resumes.
The Afinia H400 3D printer has a large touchscreen display and built-in WiFi to allow the system to be operated either locally or remotely. The new Afinia 3D Studio software allows prints to be sent not only from PC or Mac, but also from iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones.
The H400 platform comes factory-leveled and does not require adjustments and has auto-nozzle-height detection. The H400 has a new feature allowing for custom temperature setting of the nozzle and heated platform to allow for printing of not only ABS and PLA, but other materials requiring different temperatures.
- The Afinia H400 3D printer is perfectly built with ease of use, safety, and reliability combined in its elegant design that will fit on any desktop.
- WIFI – transfer your print job wirelessly from a computer or mobile app
- Touch screen control – conveniently perform basic operations without a computer
- Better resolution – with layer thickness as fine as 0.15mm
- Power failure protection – resume printing from where a print was stopped due to power failure