The Afinia H480 3D Printer provides a true “Plug and Play” 3D printing experience. The Afinia 3D Printer comes fully assembled, with easy to install software for both the PC and Mac. The 3D printer can create a part or model that is up to 5″ x 5″ by 5″ inches in dimension. It has an incredibly accurate 0.15mm vertical print resolution. The H480’s heated build platform helps the model properly adhere to the platform and greatly decreases the chance of warping as it cools.
The H480 includes user-friendly software for model layout, orientation, duplication and scaling. Use the automated utility to calibrate the build platform with the extruder nozzle and within minutes, the H480 is ready to print 3D models. It easily imports .STL files and automatically generates any support material needed for your design. For more complicated builds, support material can also be customized. The support material is very easy to remove, and tools for aiding in the removal process are included. The H480 includes built-in, on-board memory, so once a job has been transferred to the printer, it is no longer necessary to have it connected to your computer, allowing for simultaneous use of multiple printers from just one host computer. The AFINIA H480 3D printer uses inexpensive, non-proprietary, high-quality ABS and PLA plastic filament.
- Fully assembled for easy setup, simple to install, user-friendly software included
- 3D prints items up to 5″ x 5″ x 5″ in dimension, 0.15mm vertical print resolution for amazing accuracy
- Auto-leveling and nozzle height detection features for easy calibration
- Comes with tools to aid in the removal of support material
- Uses non-proprietary, inexpensive ABS and PLA filament