1. Keyestudio Mega 2560 board is designed with an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller.
This development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
2. LCD 12864 Smart Controller It contains a SD-Card reader. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “”smart adapter”” included.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card.
3. RAMPS 1.4 It is a Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short,designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
4. A4988 stepper driver This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
1pc Keyestudio Mega2560
1pc Lcd12864 smart Controller
1pc Ramps 1.4
5pcs A4988 stepper driver
1pcs Panel Adapter
1pcs USB 2.0 cable
- It is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself.
- 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs).
- 16 sets of simulation than the input side.
- Group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports).
- Using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator.