THE EASIEST AND MOST VERSATILE WAY TO GET FROM 3D MODEL TO 3D PRINT WI-FI, USB, and Ethernet connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow. On-board camera and diagnostics, and assisted build plate leveling.
LARGE BUILD VOLUME ACCELERATES RAPID PROTOTYPING AND MODEL MAKING 11% larger than the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer. Build volume of 8 x 10 x 6 inches (456 cubic inches).
100 MICRON LAYER RESOLUTION Print paper-thin layers and get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing, or postproduction. Choose settings that range from fast draft to finer resolution.
MAKERBOT REPLICATOR SMART EXTRUDER Easy to swap or replace. Detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print.
ON-BOARD CAMERA For print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thing verse and social networks. Automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library.
MOBILE CONTROL Remote monitoring from on-board camera feed. Receive notifications and alerts from your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer.
Build Volume: 9.9 L x 7.8 W x 5.9 HFilament Diameter: 1.75 mm Build Platform: Glass
Product Dimensions: 20.8 L x 17.4 W x 16.2 H
Product Weight: 35 lbs.
File Types: .stl, .obj, .thing, .makerbot
Operating Systems: Windows (7+) Mac OS X (10.7+) Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB (stick cable).
- Fifth-generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability
- New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print
- Cloud connectivity allows files to be send via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USB
- 3.5-inch full color LCD display
- Compatible with MakerBot PLA Filament (Large & Small Spools)