Zortrax M200 3D Printer with one spool of white Z-ABS filament. TECHNICAL DETAILS Physical dimensions: Without spool: 345 x 360 x 430 mm (13.6 x 14 x 16.9 in) With spool: 345 x 430 x 430 mm (13.6 x 17 x 16.9 in) Shipping box: 460 x 470 x 570 mm (18.1 x 18.5 x 22.4 in) Weight: 13 kg (28.7 lbs) Shipping weight: 20 kg (44 lbs) Temperature Ambient Operation Temperature: 15°-35° C (60°-95° F) Storage Temperature: 0°-35° C (32°-95° F) Electrical AC input: 110/240V ~ 2 A 50/60 Hz Power requirements: 24 V DC @ 11 A Power consumption: ~ 190W Connectivity: SD card (included), *WiFi Printing Print technology: LPDTM – Layer Plastic Deposition Build volume: 200 x 200 x 185 mm (7.87 L x 7.87 W x 7.28 H in) Layer resolution settings: Advanced: 25-50* microns (0.000984-0.0019685 in) Standard: 90-400 microns (0.003543-0.015748 in) Wall thickness Minimal: 400 microns, Optimal: 800+ microns Resolutution of single printable point 400+ microns Filament Diameter 1.75 mm (0.069 in) Filament Type Z-FilamentsTM Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (0.015 in) Minimum single positioning: 1.5 microns Positioning precision X/Y: 1.5 microns Z single step: 1.25 microns Extruder maximum temperature: 380° C (716° F) Heated platform maximum temperature: 110° C (230° F) Software Software bundle: Z-Suite® File types: .stl .obj .dxf Supports: Mac OS X / Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 * available in future update
- Plug and Print: Start printing in minutes without complicated preparation and calibration. Everyone can prepare a model and just start printing. You’re just a few clicks away from a physical 3D model!
- Efficiency: Low material and energy costs allow you to print more and worry less. Material use depends strictly on your model. Zortrax M200 uses exactly as much as it needs without waste.
- Many Printing Materials: Choose a variety of materials to print your model. Use dedicated Z-ABS Filament in your favorite colors ore choose different material from Z-Filaments.
- Automated support generation Print all kinds of models thanks to automated model support generation and printing. Create sophisticated designs without worrying about stability problems or the structure collapsing.
- Connectivity: Zortrax® M200 is compatible with any operating system and any 3D modeling software.